Monday, September 17, 2007

This one is kind of an inside joke, since they used to break up a LOT. I was trying to make fun of them and it worked. But I figured since Jacqi is Adam's on-again off-again girlfriend it would be ok to introduce her in this way. I'm pretty sure they actually like this one. Also notice the big tear and patching on the couch from, I dunno...a chainsaw? Haha I plan on keeping the continuity of the couch throughout the series. Just a fun little thing. In other news, it looks like O.J. Simpson's been arrested again...I hope he doesn't spend too much time behind bars so he can go back to looking for the real killer of his wife.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I'm happy you finally put me in! <3


But yeah, I've been showing my mom and she's very impressed, as are a lot of my friends.


You should put my mom in lol. Or even Jeremy's mom.

September 17, 2007 at 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you put my mom in she would have to look like Jabba the Hutt. -bigeviljack666

September 19, 2007 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home